Wild Rice Stuffed Mushrooms with Truffle Oil
- 14-16 Mushrooms, medium-sized
- ¾ cups Wild Rice, dried
- 1½ cups Water
- ¼ cup Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1½ tbsp Rosemary, fresh
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- White Truffle Oil for drizzling
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Prep mushrooms by removing the stem and gently scraping away the dark inside layers, rinse your mushrooms as needed and allow to dry completely.
- Prepare rice: In a medium pot over medium heat, add your water, wild rice and fresh rosemary. Let this come to a boil, cover and turn the heat to low. Simmering for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Transfer your rice to a bowl and add in everything else. Nutritional yeast, onion, garlic and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly space your mushrooms on it.
- Stuff each mushroom with the rice mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a drizzle of truffle oil.
- Serve hot