This veggie and pasta dish is so versatile. Make it spicy by using our Calabrian Hot Chili Olive Oil. Make it bright and spiced with our Lemon Pepper Olive Oil. Add a bunch of flavor with our Shallot Olive Oil. And when choosing your olive oil, you can add even more flavor by adding an ingredient to compliment the olive oil (e.g. some lemon zest with your Lemon Pepper Olive Oil, or some chopped shallots with your Shallot Olive Oil).
- 1 pack of pre-noodled squash noodles
- 1/3 container of your choice pasta
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1/8 cup Lemon Pepper Olive Oil (or see suggestions above)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- salt (for this we used Lime Fresco but any salt would do) and pepper to taste
- 8-10 grape tomatoes for garnish
- Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Once all cooked add your desired amount of the cooked pasta (recommend about equal squash and pasta). Slice tomatoes in half and place over pasta on each plate then sprinkle on parmesan cheese.