Shrimp with Mango Balsamic Sauce
You will need:
For the shrimp:
- ½ lb of shrimp, peeled
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/8 tsp of each: ground pepper, sea salt, ground garlic
- Cilantro, finely chopped
For the Mango Sauce:
- 1/8 cup Mango Balsamic
- 2 tbsp. Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- In a small pan, heat the 4 tbsp of olive oil on medium. Meanwhile, mix the corn starch, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl and coat the shrimp lightly with the mixture.
- Add the shrimp to the pan, allowing them to cook for about 2-3 minutes per side until they are fully cooked.
- While the shrimp are cooking, whisk together the Mango Balsamic, Jalapeño olive oil and mustard for the sauce
- The shrimp are fully be cooked when they are white all the way through and have a golden brown crispy coating. Serve the shrimp with the mango sauce drizzled over the top or on the side. Finish with a pinch of fresh cilantro before serving.
This shrimp recipe is perfect served over saffron risotto (shown in the picture)!