Raspberry Balsamic BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp Raspberry Balsamic
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper Mix
In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients until well combined. Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a simmer. Stir frequently as the sauce thickens, cooking for about 6-7 minutes.
We love this BBQ sauce served with mini meatballs as an appetizer or brushed on chicken or pork.