This crisp and bright marinade pairs well with seafood, chicken, or pork. Our Mango Balsamic vinegar is made with the whole fruit for a unique and rich flavor.
- 1/4 cup Mango Balsamic
- 1/2 cup New Canaan Olive Oil (suggestions below)
- 1 Lime, juiced and zested
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken breasts (or seafood or pork)
- Parsley (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients (except for chicken and garnish) in a mason jar or plastic zipped bag and shake well to combine. Combine the marinade with the chicken breasts and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cooking. Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken until done. Pair with mango and pepper slices and garnish with parsley.
New Canaan Olive Oil recommends using:
- Hot Chili EVOO for a spicy and warm flavor.
- Gremolata EVOO for major herb flavor.
- Spanish Picual EVOO for a pure flavor.