Homemade Chipotle Mayonnaise Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
Use this mayo to spice up burgers and sandwiches or as a dressing for coleslaw or pasta salad.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of NCOO’s Sherry Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of NCOO’s BBQ Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup of a mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup NCOO’s Chipotle Olive Oil
Using a blender or food processor, combine the egg yolk, Sherry Vinegar, BBQ Seasoning and Dijon Mustard. Slowly pour in the olive oils in a slow and steady stream until the dressing is thick and smooth. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.