This recipe makes a creamy balsamic salad dressing (about 1 cup total). For a thicker dip (for chicken or veggies) add more sour cream by the ⅛ cup until desired thickness is achieved.
In a mason jar add:
- ¼ cup NCOO's 25 Star White Balsamic
- 2 tbsp NCOO’s Sherry Wine Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp NCOO’s Paris Seasoning
- ¼ cup NCOO’s California Blend Olive Oil
- ½ cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- Salt & pepper to taste
Cover mason jar and shake well to combine. Spoon desired amount into bowl for dip or on top of salad. Keep remaining dressing covered and refrigerated. Shake well before each use.