Baked Garlic Truffle Fries Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 3 russet potatoes, slice into about 1/4" slices
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Truffle Oil
- 1 tsp White Truffle Salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil and White Truffle Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil, then place with potatoes on in an even layer and bake for 30-40 minutes or until they are crisp and golden brown, flipping about half way through.
- When the fries are done, place them in the same large bowl, drizzle with the White Truffle Oil, and toss with the garlic and parsley. Serve hot!