Cranberry Walnut Salad Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
So many holiday dishes can be very heavy and filling, so this recipe is a great way to add a light, but still very tasty dish to your Thanksgiving spread.
- 3 tbsp Cranberry Walnut Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Balsamic
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 cups baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (cut into small pieces or crumbles)
- salt & pepper
- Combine oil, vinegar and cranberries in a food processor for about 30 seconds to make the dressing. Cranberries should be finely chopped
- Toss lettuce and walnuts in a bowl with the dressing, top with goat cheese, season lightly with salt and pepper.