Sweet Rosemary Bread Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and olive oil.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients until combined.
- Pour into a buttered loaf pan and place the sprig of Rosemary on top.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the top is springy to the touch.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then remove from pan to a wire wrack.
This is great served with some of our Whipped Honeys!