Sweet Rosemary Bread Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl stir together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and olive oil.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients until combined.
- Pour into a buttered loaf pan and place the sprig of Rosemary on top.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the top is springy to the touch.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then remove from pan to a wire wrack.
This is great served with some of our Whipped Honeys!