Lemon Pepper Quinoa Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pear Champagne Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add water and quinoa to a pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover until all water is absorbed.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cranberries, green onion and quinoa then toss until well blended.
- Add more salt, pepper or oil to taste. Chill before serving.