Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 2 lbs salmon filets
- 1/4 cup Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 tsp wasabi paste*
- 3 tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
*Optional, or substitue with 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix balsamic, wasabi, and olive oil. Set 1/2 of mixture aside for later.
- Marinade the fish with 1/2 of the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush rack with olive oil.
- Place the salmon on the hot grill, skin side down and cook about 6 minutes per side.
- Remove salmon from the grill, drizzle with remaining marinade and salt & pepper. Serve hot.