Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces. Toss with half of the olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place evenly on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Stir the cauliflower so all sides get roasted, sprinkle with parmesan and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle again with olive oil before serving.