Brussel Sprouts with Chocolate Balsamic Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Bacon Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Chocolate Balsamic
- 2 tsp Roasted Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium- high heat.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half from stem to top. Add them in the pan with the oil, stirring often to brown all sides until they are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle them with garlic salt, pepper and drizzle with the balsamic. Allow to cook for another 1-2 minutes and serve immediately.