Blood Orange Brownie Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extraact
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a mini muffin pan with coconut oil, olive oil or butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla, then stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour batter into tin muffing tin, fill each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until the edges begin to harden and the center is still moist.
Add 1 cup of chopped walnuts or semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter if desired.