Balsamic Glazed Drumsticks Recipe by New Canaan Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Pear Balsamic*
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Paris Seasoning
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 10-12 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Combine the balsamic, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and Paris Seasoning in a large bowl and set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Add the chicken to the rest of the mix, coat evenly and allow to marinate for about 2 hours.
- When ready, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the drumsticks on a baking sheet and cook for about 35 minutes.
- Use the reserved marinade to brush on the chicken before serving & sprinkle with sesame seeds
*Substitute for any flavor balsamic. Some of our other favorite flavored balsamics for this recipe are: Lemon, Honey Ginger and Garlic Cilantro