What makes it so special? Jalapeños are crushed with the olives at the mill to create an olive oil with the fresh taste of jalapeño peppers.
How to Use It? There are any number of ways to use our Jalapeño Olive Oil. If you like spice and peppers, it’s simple to enhance your favorite dishes. Here are a few of the ways we like to use it:
- In chicken and seafood marinades.
- On cold side dishes, like a corn/bell pepper/bean salad.
- Drizzle on soups as a finish, to add richness and spice.
- Mix into hummus or guacamole to add a peppery bite.
- Pour over grilled corn on the cob in place of butter.
- Dash a bit into your Bloody Mary or shake with vodka to spice up your drinks.
- Toss with potatoes and onions and roast in the oven until done and crisp.
What to pair it with?
Our original recipes featuring Jalapeño Olive Oil: