The first thing people ask when they see our Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil is, “what is a gremolata?” A Gremolata is a condiment that is made primarily of chopped parsley, minced garlic, and lemon zest. This special condiment is typically spooned on foods right before you eat them to infuse the bright flavors of garlic, lemon, and parsley into the dish. These flavors shine in our Gremolata EVOO. You can skip the chopping, mincing, and zesting, and pour true Gremolata flavor right from the bottle.
How to Use It?
Because this is such a flavorful olive oil, you can use it anywhere you want to add the fresh flavors of garlic, lemon, and parsley.
- Spoon on soups to add bright notes and richness.
- Add to meat dishes, like Osso Bucco, to add depth of flavor.
- Toss with warm pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for a quick dinner.
- Sub it in your favorite marinades to add a fresh taste.
- Make simple but delicious veggie sides: toss with root veggies and roast, or steam veggies and dress with olive oil and salt.
- Drizzle on eggs or green salads.
- Use it as a dip for crusty bread.
What to Pair It With?
Our Gremolata EVOO is great with any of our balsamics. Here are our favorite combos:
View all of our original recipes featuring Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil.