Holiday Shipping Guidelines by New Canaan Olive Oil
Holiday shopping can be hectic, and we try to make it as easy as possible for our customers. A huge part of that is shipping products all over the country and as expected, we do a TON of shipping for the holidays. Here are our 2015 guidelines to make sure you know what to expect when you need us to ship a package for you:
- The last day we can guarantee orders to be delivered before December 25th is Wednesday, December 16th. This applies to regular ground shipping at our regular rates. Keep in mind, if you place an order on the 16th whether online or in the store, it does not mean it will be shipped out the same day. We typically need 2-3 days or more during our busy times to get an order packed and shipped, so placing your orders by the 14th is very helpful to us.
- You do have options after the 16th to get a package delivered on time, but it is more costly. Here are the dates to keep in mind:
- UPS 3 Day Select: Shipped on Friday, December 18 (delivery on Wednesday, December 23, place orders by the 16th)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Shipped on Tuesday, December 22 (delivery on Thursday, December 24, place order by the 20th)
- UPS Next Day Air®: Shipped on Wednesday, December 23 (delivery on Thursday, December 24, place orders by the 21st)
We thank you for your business and will do everything we can to make sure your gifts are delivered safely and on time! Please ask us for a quote for any rush shipments.